Mowzie’s Mobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft adds into the game a lot of fictitious creature with excellent animation and adventure air in a mysterious forest.
Currently, the mod has three new creatures with unusual and awful style. They are the man-eating tree, aboriginal and iron fighter. It sounds normal but let’s wait for their magical image in the game!
List mob of Mowzie’s Mobs:
Foliaath: It is also called man-eating tree. It lies in thick forest and is always looking for pitiful preys with a greedy mouth. It can attack from a far distance. So the best way to fight with them is taking advantage of bow and arrows, or for more venturesome, you can fire all forest where they live.
Barakoa: They are native living in the desert. The Barakoa go hunting in small group and wear typical cloth: big and strange mask, bone pestle and pattern shield. Facing with native is not a smart decision because they have the advantage of quantity, they will put the player in a bad fix and attack.
How to Install Mowzie’s Mobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Mowzies-Mobs-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Mowzie’s Mobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Mowzie’s Mobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Add Fictitious Creature to Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.