MrCrayfish Vending Machine Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft was developed by a well-known Youtuber named MrCrayFish. Many of his mods received massive positive review and support from users due to their interesting function. Some of these mods are MrCrayFish’s Furniture Mod, MrCrayFish’s Device Mod, Dab Mod, Key Mod,…
In the world of Minecraft, the only way to trade between players and the game is through Villager: Players will need to mine and find a rare ore called Emerald to trade with whatever items Villager got to offer. But this system is not very well-rated because Villagers usually demand a lot, sometimes even non-sense.
Imagine a hard day at work for you to find 3 Emeralds and you can only trade it for what? 3 PIECES OF MEAT!?
With Vending Machine of McCrayFish, items from Vending Machine will appear randomly with the right price. You won’t have to buy the crappy stuff to get to the high-end gears. Moreover, you can buy special items that cannot be found in any regular Villager such as Nether Wart, Ghast Tear or any items from the Nether and the Void!.
Vending Machine Mod requires Forge Mod and Minecraft version 1.11.2.
How to Install MrCrayfish Vending Machine Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, MrCrayfish-Vending-Machine.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for MrCrayfish Vending Machine Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
MrCrayfish Vending Machine Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.