MrMeep_x3’s Shaders 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft All versions
MrMeep_x3’s Shaders 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a light shader with basic and advanced features dividing into many versions.
First thought when installing this shaderpack is it is quite light; my computer is to run those average shaders; however, it reaches to the average fps – 60fps is surprising. After loading the map, the background will appear, rendered through the algorithm of this shader. However, this algorithm is a little different from other shaders I have reviewed. The general colors of the light are a little yellow; I don’t like this point because I am a loyal fan of the shaders with perfect white balance. Next, some basic effects of one shader such as shadows, water shadows, etc., MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Mod works very well. The shadow is real; however, the shadow and waves are a little harsh.
Other small features also appear in this mod; for example, holding the torch in hand will lighten the surrounding at night. In the dark, the light system has some errors and non-logical images recreations:
Although there are a lot of mistakes, we cannot hope too much in a light shader which optimized to run in several hardcore computer systems.
MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Requirements:
- Forge Modloader
- Optifine HD
- Support all Minecraft versions from 1.5.2 to 1.11.2.
How to Install MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, Optifine HD, MrMeep_x3’s-Shader.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- Open Start on Desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the Optifine HD into mods folder and then run Minecraft.
- Quit Minecraft and go to .minecraft folder again.
- Put MrMeep_x3’s-Shaders.zip file you have downloaded into “shaderpacks” folder.
- Run Minecraft again > Options > Video Settings > Shaders > Choose Shaders.
Download links for MrMeep_x3’s Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft Allversion
(Also, you can try other super brilliant shaders here)
For Minecraft All version from 1.5.2 to 1.11.2
MrMeep_x3’s Shaders 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft All versions is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.