MTLib 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Library for Crafttweaker’s Addons)
MTLib has been known as a library mod that is used by Crafttweaker addons. Working as a supportive mod, MTLib will provide some helpful methods and classes so that you can use to make Crafttweaker addons in an easier way.
This includes all of Modtweaker util/helper classes, such as the IUndoable action classes and base command “dump” classes.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
MTLib 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
MTLib 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Library for Crafttweaker’s Addons) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.