Multi Hotbar Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a Minecraft mod that adds into the game an incredibly useful yet simple feature, which is to create additional Hot Bars for the player to add items, very convenient to use in many cases.
Imagine you are a builder who has a great idea and should be carried out immediately, but the original Minecraft Hot Bar only has 9 slots, not enough to contain all construction materials. Players who are passionate about pixel arts will also have a problem that hot bar‘s capacity is limited but there are dozens of color blocks to use. To solve the problem of storage for the items, the creator of the mod has researched and introduced additional Hot bars to complement the existing one of the game, bringing the maximum number of hot bars up to 4. Use button (‘) to toggle between bars.
To select between the Hotbar, you can:
- Scroll the mouse.
- Press repeatedly 1,2,3..8,9.
On top of extending the vanilla Minecraft hotbar, the Multi-Hotbar also brings a few convenient features that make managing it a lot easier. Through this mod, you’ll be able to toggle your hotbar with the grave key, configure hotbar keybinds with ease and scroll through your bars without any trouble. The mod is client-side and can connect to vanilla servers without any difficulties, so you probably won’t have any trouble getting it to function. All things considered, the Multi-Hotbar enhances the functionality of the vanilla Minecraft hotbar by a tremendous amount and makes it a lot more useful.
Multi-Hotbar Mod Features
- Scroll through all hotbars
- Tap a hotbar key (e.g. 1, 2, 9) multiple times to change hotbar selection
- Hold ALT (configurable) and scroll to change hotbars
- Hold ALT and press a hotbar key (1-4) to go to that hotbar
- Toggle the hotbar with the grave (` ) key
- Compatible with InventoryTweaks’ auto-refill
- Client side – can connect to vanilla servers
Multi-Hotbar Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Changelogs
- Default to alpha on CI tag builds
- Ignore other player events
- Add custom inventory GUI
- Allow reorder on custom inventory GUI
- Fix: spectator mode hotbar not working
You can download the latest version of Multi Hotbar mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Multi Hotbar Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Multi-Hotbar.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Multi Hotbar Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Multi Hotbar Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.
Credit: rolandoislas – Original Thread on CursForge