Multishot Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a tool which shots automatically with many useful basic and advanced features.
The Minecraft players like building and doing creative, who will think sharing their structures they created is a joy. However, sometimes capturing the achievement cannot be high enough, the players will want to shot many different edges, automatically capture, automatically back to the building process, etc. Therefore, the author masa_fi has written Multishot Mod.
With these essential features such as automatically shot, camera locations in different corners, automatically film, record in “timelapse” mode, automatically moving edges (lines, round, fixed lines, etc.)
- Multishot menu (default: K)
- Start/stop the record (default: M)
- Start/Pause the movement of the film (default: N)
Advanced shortcuts to control the camera that you can see here.
This mod does not require any core to run. The installation instruction and download link in the below the article, wish you happy gaming!
How to Install Multishot Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Multishot-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Multishot Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Multishot Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.