MusicCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
MusicCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into Minecraft musical instruments like guitar, bass, drums and even piano for you to drop the most epic album ever!
If you are tired of farming mobs for level, training, mining and slaying dragon, then perhaps you should try another activity, like playing guitar for example. With Music Craft mod, you can play not just guitar but also other instruments like drum, piano, bass…All of the mod’s instruments have realistic operation mechanisms. You can see them in action from the in-game images below:
Remember that you must hold the drum sticks in your hand to play the drum! The below are the crafting recipes:
You can download the latest version of the Music CraftMod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install MusicCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, MusicCraft.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for MusicCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2