Mysterious Miscellany Mod 1.12/1.11.2 includes a series of small changes in gameplay and systematic customizations for Minecraft, along with some new utilities.
Designed to tweak gameplay as well as fixing some minor inconveniences pointed out by the players, Mysterious Miscellany features these following functions:
- Boss’s appearance will no longer cause server-wide sound.
- Newly upgraded bookshelves provide better enchantment when placed next to enchantment table.
- New enchantment Grass Stomping enchantment: when applied on booths, players can destroy grass blocks when walking over them (players cannot gather seeds this way)
- New items to detect silver fish; turn plotted land into normal soil; stop water near the players…
You can download the latest version of the Mysterious Miscellany Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Mysterious Miscellany Mod 1.12/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Mysterious Miscellany.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Mysterious Miscellany Mod 1.12/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.12 (Not updated yet)
Mysterious Miscellany Mod 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.