Mystic World Mod improves your Minecraft world so that it becomes more alive and realistic with new animations (with more features in the future).
Currently being a WIP mod (progressing), Mystic World Mod has a basic feature is added 4 new mobs to the game with names and characteristics as follows:
– Frog: Living in swampy areas, they give slimeballs when killed. Note that this animal moves very fast and is difficult to catch.
– Roots’ Deer: They are a special type of mob that will fall out of mutton and leather when destroyed.
Beetle: These beetles appear mainly in marshes, jungles and grasslands. They give slimeballs when killed (sometimes shells).
– Fox: Foxes live in biogas such as dense forests, grasslands, large areas, etc. They drop their pelts when killed and their skin can be used to make leather.
How to Install Mystic World Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, EluLib and Mystic-World-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Mystic World Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated)
Mystic World Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.