Mystical Agriculture Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a beautiful mod for the people who love quiet, who do not want to exchange the quite to take natural cave and ores. Mystical Agriculture Mod is a harmonious combination of agriculture development and mining. After installing Mystical Agriculture, the player can do a super magical thing – harvest gold grew at the plant.
Considered as an inheritor of Magical Crops, a mod which is famous for mining, multiplication and harvest Ores by a plant, however, Mystical Agriculture already overcomes its shadow and makes its own kingdom. Mystical Agriculture is appreciated because of its compatibleness with Minecraft 1.10 and Minecraft 1.11. It also joins in big modpacks in version 1.10.2 and 1.11.2.
Beside functions similar to Magical Crops such as grow up plant mix with ore, use material harvest from this plant to create another plant or manufacture high-quality armor and weapon, Mystical Agriculture is also good at integrating with famous mod namely Tinkers’ Construct, Ender IO, Applied Energistics 2,… The texture of plant is also designed with unique style. Mystical Agriculture requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.10.2/1.11.2.
The Mystical Agriculture mod features a whole lot of great resource crops through which you can actually grow entire materials. The mod also features five different tiers of armors and tools. The first tier consists of Infernium based items and is quite easy to acquire and isn’t that strong whereas the final tier consists of Supremium based items and is extremely potent but at the same time much more difficult to acquire as well. There’s a lot of depth to this mod regarding how the growth of the crops works and how their seeds function so you’ll definitely need to do a bit of experimentation with it in order to figure out how it works.
The Mystical Agriculture is extremely customizable and through its config, you can alter pretty much every single aspect of it. You can enable or disable the armors and tools, enable or disable the seeds, alter growth rates and do a ton of other things as well. Through the in-depth config, you’ll be able to fine-tune the mod exactly according to your preferences thereby making your experience more enjoyable. All things considered, if you’re looking to add more depth to the agricultural side of Minecraft or are simply looking for a replacement to the Magical Crops mod, the Mystical Agriculture mod will deliver.
Mystical Agriculture Mod Features
- Resource Crops for many materials.
- Resource Crops for many mobs.
- 5 tiers of tools.
- 5 tiers of armor.
- Fun stuff.
- Highly configurable.
- More fun things to come.
Mystical Agriculture Mod Update Logs
- Added Invar, Platinum, Signalum, Lumium, Enderium crops
- Constantan seeds are now ‘Ore Dictionary’ seeds
- Converted the second batch of items to new 16x textures
- Essence recipes will no longer register if their output is set to 0
- Added essence recipes for the different Records
- Fixed the Seed Reprocessor crashing if an invalid item were inserted
- First release for MC 1.11
- Everything should work exactly the same as the 1.10.2 version
- Make sure to report any bugs you find
- Added Ghast crop
- Soul Dust is now obtained by cooking ‘Soulstone’
- Changed the Soulium Dust recipe
- Code cleanup
How to Install Mystical Agriculture Mod – Magical Crops for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download Forge Installer, Mystical-Agriculture-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Mystical-Agriculture into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!