Nasty Mobs Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Stronger Hostile Mobs)
Nasty Mobs Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 adds to Minecraft, hostile mobs are very new. The purpose of the mod is to create a challenge for the player!
Currently, Nasty Mobs has only 6 new Skeleton types. But do not be subjective because they are extremely strong and dangerous. They are faster, more buffalo, stronger than normal Skeleton. Moreover, they also have special features. You can identify them by the color of the hat they wear:
- Red hats: Their arrows can scorch targets.
- Blue hats: Their arrows have a Levitation effect.
- Green hats: Their arrows have a Poison effect.
- Purple hats: Their arrows have an Instant Damage effect (which does a lot more damage).
- Orange hats: Their arrows are capable of undressing on you. They can also break blocks.
- Yellow hats: Their arrows have N varying effect.
In addition to the above features, Nasty Skeletons can also turn Skeletons or Wolves near them into Nasty Skeletons and Nasty Wolves.
Nasty Mobs allows you to customize a lot of things in its config file such as:
- Makes Nasty Mobs even stronger when you’re away from Spawn.
- Give them additional effects depending on the Biome.
- Custom conditions appear.
- Et cetera
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Nasty Mobs Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Nasty-Mobs-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Nasty Mobs Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
Nasty Mobs Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Stronger Hostile Mobs) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.