Natura Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Natura Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will enhances the overly-simplified ecosystem of the original Minecraft with new types of plants, biomes, and a new bush-type plant.
As a Minecraft fan, you surely are familiar with the 5 trees in the game: Oak Tree, Spruce Tree, Birch Tree and Jungle Tree. For a vast world like Minecraft, only five trees type is not enough, and you may feel repetitive if playing for a longer time. Those 5 types of tree can only offer so much variety of materials for building, which is quite limited if you love building houses with a different style.
This mod is made to change just that. It includes in the game a new ecosystem with new plants and animals, as well as new kind of blocks and items made from the new materials. Your Minecraft experience will undoubtedly be improved significantly. Natura is compatible with Minecraft 1.10.2 and requires Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Natura Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, Natura-Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the Natura.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Natura Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)