Natural Progression Mod 1.14.4 (Harder Early-game)
Natural Progression Mod 1.14.4. When starting to play Minecraft, anyone can see that survival on the first day is the most difficult. You don’t know what to do … But, once you’ve played for a while or read the instructions, the early-game of Minecraft became very simple and created a repetitive feeling. Natural Progression is a mod intended to change that.
New features of Natural Progression will make Minecraft’s beginnings different and more difficult. You will not be able to simply punch a few trees, create Pickaxe and then go underground and earn minerals immediately!
- Players will not be able to break wood/stone with hand anymore.
- Change the formula of wood.
- Add in Cobbled Diorite, Andesite, Granite. Along with Pebble of the rocks.
- Et cetera.
With these changes, the game start will become as follows:
- Pick up Pebbles.
- Break Leaves to get Sticks.
- Knap two Pebble balls to turn them into Flint. To beat Pebble, you need to hold 2 Pebble in 2 hands and then hold the right mouse button.
- Craft Flint Hatchet to get wood.
- Craft Plank: To create Plank, you will need to use Hatchet + Stripped Log in the crafting box (you will only get one Plank with one Log)
- Craft the Crafting Table.
- Craft Basic Saw to get more Plank.
- Combining Pebble into Cobble and then making Stone tools.
- Finished with early-game!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Natural Progression Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Natural-Progression-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Natural Progression Mod 1.14.4
Natural Progression Mod 1.14.4 (Harder Early-game) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.