Natural Realism Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2
Natural Realism Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 aims to make Minecraft more realistic, by giving it a softened and refined feel. However, it manages to do this while maintaining the default 16x resolution. What this means is that you won’t be losing any frames while playing with this texture pack. Additionally, this will be perfect for those who like how the game looks by default but would like to spice things up a bit.
NaturalRealism is built for the latest version of Minecraft (17w06a), and will also work with version 1.11. If you are using a version older than 1.11, it might give a message saying it’s meant for a newer Minecraft version. It will work despite this.
Here is a very general list of the enhancements made:
- Redone block textures
- Improved item textures
- All new paintings (all featuring a beautiful Minecraft scene)
- Environment improvements (foliage, sun, rain, etc.)
- Improved GUI (inventory, buttons, logo, title screen background, etc.)
How a village looks
In the Wilderness
Awesome painting design
How to install Natural Realism Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Natural-Realism.zip file.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder.”
- Put the zip file you’ve downloaded into the resource pack folder.
Download links for Natural Realism Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
Natural Realism Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.