Nintendo Mod 1.7.10 adds more 25 consoles to Minecraft. Some consoles are items, others are blocks such as 3DS, 3DS XL, Wii, Wii U & Switch! All consoles have been designed with an advanced model using the “glScaled” code to change the size of the shapes and give it more style. The games are not playable but good, the mod is in progress, your best see later! Who says … maybe we can play the games?
- GameBoy Color
- Wii U
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Nintendo Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10