No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – a mod is featuring correctly with its name. It does not allow mobs spawn out of the trees, avoid them turn into an assassin -Ezio who jumped into the head of players.
In fact, besides that function, it is also a mod controlling the spawn capabilities of mobs, for example, there are no mobs spawn in the woods, in The Nether, … or vice versa, get ghast spawn out to live in The World, cave spider spawn on the ground …
Adjust via 1 config file, you can use many rules to allow the mobs spawn out of the place you want, adjust the number of mobs spawn, …
For example, when ghast can be born in the desert, you can add the following code in your config file:
“@biometype: SANDY, mob: ghast, weight: 1000”
Photos from config file
To understand more about the process and commands, you can go to this link:
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft version 1.9.4/1.10.2/1.11.2.
How to Install No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.