No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod. Stop mob spawning on trees. Creepers will no more fall on your head. Especially useful if you have some mods which can generate big trees, such as Thaumcraft, ExtraBiomesXL, etc.
- Disable mob spawning on woodlogs (default).
- Disable mob spawning on mushroom blocks (default).
- Disable(or re-enable) certain mobs spawning on certain blocks, by setting the rules in the config file.
- Adjust the spawning capacity of mobs.
- Increase the spawning rate (number of spawning tries in a tick) of mobs.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.0