Not Enough Creepers Mod 1.15.2 (12 New Creepers!!)
Not Enough Creepers Mod 1.15.2. Are you afraid of Creeper? There is? Good! Then you will not like this mod at all!
Not Enough Creepers is a simple mod. It “just” added Minecraft 12 new types of Crepper to haunt you anymore!
Each mod’s Creeper will have different effects when detonated depending on their element. Mod creeper:
- Earth Creeper: Explosion will create Dirt.
- Electric Creeper: When an explosion creates a bolt of lightning where it explodes.
- Fire Creeper: Exploding will cause it to ignite.
- Ice Creeper: Creates Snow around it when exploding.
- Magic Creeper: Exploding will create an effect similar to Dragon’s Breath. Deal damage to anyone in it.
- Water Creeper: When it explodes, it will produce some water!
- Smoke Creeper: When explosion will create a blindness effect area.
- Radioactive Creeper: When detonated, creates a Poison effect area.
- Ghost Creeper: Invisible Creeper …
- Giant Creeper: Giant Creeper. Its explosion is quite large.
- Mini Creeper: Small Creeper.
- Void Creeper.
These Creepers will likely appear in your world. Depending on the biome, different types of Creepers will appear. Except for Giant Creeper, you can only use a command or Spawn Egg to call it.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Not Enough Creepers Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Not-Enough-Creepers-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Not Enough Creepers Mod 1.15.2
Not Enough Creepers Mod 1.15.2 (12 New Creepers!!) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.