Not Enough IDs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
In Minecraft there are countless amounts of blocks, not to mention blocks from third party mods so that to make managing blocks easier, the game gives each block an ID code for identification. Each block or item is assigned a unique ID number. However, if you install too many mods, the ID number pool would gradually deplete, therefore it is important to extend the maximum ID numbers reserve. Not Enough IDs mod is written to resolve this situation by increase the maximum number of IDs in the game to 31,999 IDs.
Not Enough IDs mod operates similar to a core mod, as it does not have any direct effects on gameplay nor introduce any new items or blocks.
You can download the latest version of Not Enough IDs mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Not Enough IDs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Not-Enough-IDs.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Not Enough IDs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Not Enough IDs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.