Not Enough Items Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – one of legendary mod that anyone has ever played Minecraft should know. This is a powerful mod in the beginnings of Minecraft.
NEI is similar to JEI in this respect so you might just want to go there along with any add-ons you find there. Waila works with JEI just as well. Although I still find that there’s the annoying lighting glitch that mod has since 1.8 only less worse and it doesn’t happen in the latest version.
Not Enough Items, a classic mod that any player has ever known. The key features of the mod include:
- List the existing type of items in the game (including items that other mods added).
- Guide the recipes to create an item, block.
- Fraud item (in case you are a little naughty).
The main display of mod displays when press E (open items box):
You can use the basic features listed above here
Customize the display
It is a classic mod suitable for both novice players and professional ones. Therefore, this will be a mod in your collection mod.
Not Enough Items requires Requirement Forge, CodeChickenCore to run correctly.
How to Install Not Enough Items Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer and CodeChickenCore.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the CodeChickenCore.jar and NEI.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Not Enough Items Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)