Not Enough Wands Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
Not Enough Wands Mod introduces you about various utility wands in Minecraft. When taking part in this mod, you will realize that the main strength of this mod is the configurability.
See also: Butterfly Mania Mod
- Swapping wand: select a block and make sure you have enough blocks in your inventory. Then you can replace other blocks with that block. Each block has a single mode, 3×3 mode, 5×5 mode and a 7×7 mode (a bit like the Wand of Equal Trade). In future, this wand will also have an undo functionality.
- Teleportation wand: right click forward to teleport (by default) 30 blocks. If you right click on a block then the player will be teleported on that block if there is room. If not, the player will be teleported next to the block.
- Capturing wand: capture any living mob (hostile or not) with a left click. Release it again with a right click.
- Building Wand: extend your builds easily with this wand. This mod has several modes and also features undo for the last two building operations! No more accidental doubling of your floor.
- Illumination Wand: light up dark places easily with this wand.
- Moving Wand: pick up a block (normal blocks as well as tile entities such as chests, furnaces, spawners and aura nodes) and place it down elsewhere. Configurable to make it more expensive to move some blocks and it is also possible to blacklist blocks from being moved.
- Displacement Wand: push or pull blocks or a rectangle of blocks. Works on tile entities as well.
- Protection Wand: protect blocks against explosions or harvesting attempts. Every wand can only unprotect blocks protected by the same wand. You can make backups of your wands.
- Master Protection Wand: this wand can unprotect blocks protected by any other wand.
- Acceleration Wand: this wand accelerates block ticks (like crops and saplings) as well as tile entity ticks (spawners and furnaces). It has three modes related to how fast it should accelerate.
For every wand you can configure the following settings:
- Availability (not available, only creative, easy recipe, hard recipe)
- If it should use durability
- If it should use XP
- If it should use RF
- If (and how often) it can be generated in chests
In addition some wands have specific configuration options. Some wands in this mod have different modes. You can change the mode of a wand with the ‘=’ key (default, you can change this in the key bindings).
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Not Enough Wands Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|notenoughwands-1.10-1.3.9.jar||Release||1.10.2||Nov 2, 2016|
|notenoughwands-1.10-1.3.8.jar||Release||1.10.2||Oct 21, 2016|
|notenoughwands-1.10-1.3.7.jar||Release||1.10.2||Sep 23, 2016|
|notenoughwands-1.8.9-1.3.1.jar||Release||1.8.9||Jun 21, 2016|
|notenoughwands-1.9.4-1.3.4.jar||Release||1.9.4||May 28, 2016|
|notenoughwands-1.9.0-1.3.4.jar||Release||1.9||May 28, 2016|
|notenoughwands-1.2.3.jar||Release||1.7.10||Nov 14, 2015|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net