Not Enough Wands Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft has added a collection of magic wands with different features. So that, the players can play more conveniently in daily tasks.
Go to the main point, Not Enough Wands Mod will add around ten types of magic wands. Their names and features are the following:
– Teleportation Wand: Right click to teleport away 30 blocks. If you set a certain block, you will move to that specific block (in an area of maximum 30 blocks).
– Building Wand: It uses to enlarge the structures that you built (building one more floor or creating another room, etc.)
– Swapping Wand: Choosing one block that you are available in the inventory. After that, you will replace other blocks by the block you choose from the beginning. There are some replacing modes: 1×1 block, 3×3 blocks, and even 7×7 blocks.
– Capturing Wand: Keep some mobs by left click to them, free them by right click.
– Illumination Wand: Use as a torch, lightening the area surrounding.
– Displacement Wand: Push or pull the blocks or decorated blocks.
– Moving Wand: Collect one block and move to another place.
– Acceleration Wand: Increase the blocks which need more time to develop; for example, as seeds.
– Protection Wand: Protect the blocks from fires or stealing. You have to use a right wand to protect new blocks from destroying the protection. Therefore, don’t lose them, ok?
– Master Protection Wand: Use to remove all the block protection.
How to Install Not Enough Wands Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Not Enough Wands.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Not Enough Wands into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Not Enough Wands Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.11, 1.11.2 (Work for both versions)