NotEnoughIDs 1.10.2/1.7.10 is a coremod that extends hardcoded ID limit for blocks. This mod has feature: Extends ID limit for blocks to ~31999.
How to install NotEnoughIDs 1.10.2/1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
NotEnoughIDs 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2