Numina Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a core mod of Machine Muse used to run other mods, therefore you can often find it in the requirement of other mods. Core mod is a rising trend, as it can save a lot of resources and can support multiple mods.
As a support mod, Numina has no effect if installed alone into Minecraft. Instead, Numina enables other mods to run with Minecraft. Mods that compatible with Numina share a common set of source codes, hence to reduce file size and for better optimization, Machine Muse decided to include the source codes into Numina mod.
Remember that, if you install other mods without Numina, then the game will encounter errors and failed to load!
Mods that require Numina to run:
How to Install Numina Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Numina.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Numina Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)