OMLib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a mod acting as a source code. It enables the author to develop this mod roots and to create another mod (Open Modular Passive Defense and Open Modular Turrets). Therefore, it will avoid an error when programming one necessary code in several times once programmed a new mod. And if the author wants to upgrade some of the functions in the core codes, they will only need to change and update the mod core without upgrading each mod.
A supporting mod, OMLib Mod will not have any effect when installing independently in Minecraft. Instead of that, it will help other mods to run. The mods that OMLib Mod has supported frequently used in a general set of code in structure. And then, it will reduce the size of the file and save time, as well as optimize the system. Therefore, Keridos has combined this code set into this library mod. You should notice that if not installing this mod before using basic mods, it will cause some errors in the game and you cannot load until logging into the main menu!
How to Install OMLib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, OMLib.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for OMLib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
OMLib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.