OMLib 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a library for OpenModularTurrets (OMT) and its companion mods. Provides the basic functionality like change owner command and the support for offline mode and RF/EU conversion. In a future update (Soon) it will also provide a tool with which you can instantly mine your owned blocks. Modders who want to make an addon for OMT also depend on this and thus should check out its source, there is probably a lot of stuff you might find useful in here. Uses Code from ComatLayer by MCJty, credits to him for creating this amazing piece of software and allowing us to use it for OMLib.
How to install OMLib 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2