Online Picture Frame Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Online Picture Frame Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows you to pick any picture of the internet and bring it to Minecraft. You can choose the size, rotate or flip it. You can do basically everything. No need for uploading files to the server (no need for storage) and no laggy server (no need for sending pictures to all clients). The idea is to copy a link from the internet and paste it into the frame. So all client will download the picture themselves, because nowadays everybody has internet, especially if he is playing on a server.
This mod also adds support for LittleTiles providing more freedom of placing your pictures everywhere you want to. You can also make a structure out of it.
How to install Online Picture Frame Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CreativeCore.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2