Open Computers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 has added many items and blocks with modern systems in programs and computers into Minecraft. As an open resource system, the players can use their understanding in IT to use programming language Lua 5.2 and Lua 5.3. After that, they can program an automatic machine to work some basic tasks but high repetition such as mining and solving the minerals.
Programming a computer does not stop at creating a network. It is a beginning era of industrialization and modernization. OpenComputers has a high integration; therefore, the players can play all its capabilities of this programming language and combining with other mod to create complex automatic machines. Additionally, OpenComputers has provided several strengths such as Motion Sensors, Holograms, and Robots. Open Computers requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Open Computers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download Forge Installer, OpenComputers-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Open-Computers into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Open Computers Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Beta version)