Open Modular Passive Defense Mod 1.11.2/.1.10.2 is an add-on for Open Modular Turrets mod. The add-on adjusts the operation mechanism of the Fence block of the mod. This is the request made by Open Modular Turrets users, and the new mechanism can enable the Fence block to passively protect the players which help prevent conflict between players.
About Open Modular Turrets, this mod allows players to build, change, and install gun turrets with different style and powers. Depending on the materials and parts that were used in each turret, players can receive different results and can use them to deal with different situations. With the latest version of Open Modular Turrets, players now have the ability to create their own “death traps” using these deadly killing machines integrated with the security systems that the mod provides.
Using this mod in a multiplayer server requires great caution, for one simple mistake can lead to a deadly arms race. Using add-on Open Modular Passive Defense, players can passively protect their assets without hurting others.
Open Modular Passive Defense requires Forge Mod Loader, OMLib, Open Modular Turrets and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Open Modular Passive Defense Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Open Modular Turrets Mod, OMLib, Open Modular Passive Defense.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Open Modular Passive Defense Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Open Modular Passive Defense Mod 1.11.2/.1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.