Openable Windows Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
Openable Windows mod gives players only one old block but new with quite interesting features.
In Minecraft, you know that there is a block which is made from heated sand which is glass (block of glass). It is often used for windows because it can be seen through. Based on this type of block, the Openable Windows Mod was created with the intention of upgrading from a single glass block to a window block with the ability to pull up and down like a real window.
You can also put the glass in different directions or hang it on the other block face:
It has the same shape as a normal glass, but Window Blocks has a thin wooden frame, making it easier for you to recognize in order to interact. To open the window you just need to right click on that block, the glass will pull up in half:
How to Install Openable Windows Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Openable-Windows-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Openable Windows Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated)
Openable Windows Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.