OpenEye Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
OpenEye Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft written by other_boq plays a significant role in supporting the developers to write and complete the mod.
Collecting the information about the error and recording it are two simple functions of OpenEye Mod. The mod aims to save time and effort of the developer in finding and fixing the errors. Besides those functions, the mod does not add any item or block in the game. It also does not affect in loading game or supporting other mods as a core. In short, OpenEye Mod is a tool for the developer to collect and record error. The player who does not care about the field of writing mod can ignore it and continues to find other more interesting mods.
How to Install OpenEye Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, OpenEye.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for OpenEye Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not update yet)
OpenEye Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.