OpenPeripheralCore Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
A supporting mod, OpenPeripheralCore Mod will not have any effect when installing independently in Minecraft. Instead of that, it will help other mods to run. The mods that OpenPeripheralCore Mod has supported frequently used in a general set of code in structure. And then, it will reduce the size of the file and save time, as well as optimize the system. Therefore, the author has combined this code set into OpenPeripheralCore-Mod. You should notice that if not installing this mod before using basic mods, it will cause some errors in the game and you cannot load until logging into the main menu!
Some typical mods have used OpenPeripheralCore-Mod:
- ComputerCraft Mod (It will add into Minecraft a fully functioned computer. You can use Facebook or Youtube in that computer)
- OpenComputers Mod
How to Install OpenPeripheralCore Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, OpenPeripheralCore-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put OpenPeripheralCore.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for OpenPeripheralCore Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
OpenPeripheralCore Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.