Opprimere Redux Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2
The Opprimere Redux resource pack is definitely a one of a kind as it’s a pack that delivers a mix of both cartoon-ish and realistic art styles. The combination of both these visual styles is definitely a peculiar one and, on paper, it might even seem like that they wouldn’t synergize with each other at all but, surprisingly enough, the two art styles work quite nicely together and the end result is a high-quality resource pack that players should definitely try out. At the time of writing this, it’s been only two days since Opprimere Redux’s release and it has already been downloaded over a thousand times and this is, of course, a testament to its high quality.
The Opprimere Redux resource pack features some incredibly smooth textures that seem to be completely free of noise. The pack also uses a bright and vibrant color palette and the bright colors help bring out the best in the textures. The amount of detail in the textures is extremely impressive and the entire game world looks lifelike with this pack applied. It’s worth mentioning that this pack doesn’t focus on the items and mobs of Minecraft so they’ll stay as they are but textures for these things might be added in the future through updates.
The Opprimere Redux resource pack comes with a resolution of x64 which is a tad bit higher than the usual x16 and this is why you’ll definitely need an above average computer to run this resource pack without running into frame-rate troubles. Again, it’s important to keep in mind that this pack was just released so it’s far from completion and you’ll definitely run into some missing textures from time to time.
Opprimere Redux Resource Pack Update Logs
- Fixed rain from being too opaque
- Fixed the top of ALL logs that had missing top textures
- Fixed a few missing leaf textures
- Redid soul sand to not look awful
- Added Red Sandstone and finished all sandstone varients
- Completed prismarine and all prismarine varients
- Added Sea-Lantern
- Completed Hardened clay and /all/ stained varients
- Added Podzol
- Added Course Dirt
- Finished all Door variants, including iron trap door
- Added Hay Bale
- Added Bone Block
- Added Quartz Pillar and Carved (These are temporary, not very happy with how they came out)
- Fixed Cauldrons
How to install Opprimere Redux Resource Pack?
- Start Minecraft.
- Click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download Link for Opprimere Redux Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.11.X