Ore Core Mod 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft
As mentioned by the creator, the Ore Core mod only reuses ideas from other mods; it does not copy the texture or codes from them. The main features of the mod can be described as:
- Nether Ores
- End Ores
- Compact Ores
- EXP Ores
- Ore based on items of different mods
- Allow item drop rate when mining ores to be editable.
- Ores gravel
- Armors and equipment
- Auto updating
- Config file with adjustable options
- Improve and customize world generation
- Add mob eggs in block form.
In short, the mod adds a lot of items and blocks and ore-related utilities, as well as the ability to customize in the config file. As the mod uses the Forge Ore Dictionary, the author also provides a registry listing for modders who wants to modify the mod.
You can download the latest version of the Ore Core Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Ore Core Mod 1.12/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Ore Core.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Ore Core Mod 1.12/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.12 (Not updated yet)
Ore Core Mod 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.