Ore Excavation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Ore Excavation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 has supported the players to have greater experiences when surviving in Minecraft world. It is during the process of discovering the mineral resources from wood to Ores. When the players mine these two types of materials, they usually destroy every block, wasting a huge time while with that time, they can do a lot of tasks. Everything comes difficult when the users meet a giant tree or a large number of Ores.
How to Install Ore Excavation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Ore-Excavation-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Ore-Excavation into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Ore Excavation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2