Ore Shrubs Mod 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft
Ore Shrubs Mod 1.12/1.11.2 will bring back the bushes that capable of producing Ore in the form of nuggets to the latest Minecraft versions.
If you have ever played mod packs of the old version of Minecraft, then perhaps you are too familiar with the bushes buried deep in the cave that gives out berries which have properties of ores. To be more precise, these bushes look like ordinary bushes except that if you harvest them, you will receive berries that can be used to craft into ore.
Meant for lazy players, Ore Shrubs mod provides a stream of resource that is even though not plentiful but very stable. All you have to do is plant the bushes, wait until they are matured, then collect the berries to craft ores. Metal crafted from berry can be used in all crafting recipes that use that metal.
You can download the latest version of the Ore Shrubs Mod Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Ore Shrubs Mod 1.12/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Ore Shrubs.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Ore Shrubs Mod 1.12/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.12 (Not updated yet)
Ore Shrubs Mod 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.