Ore Tweaker Mod 1.12/1.11.2 allows players to change and customize the parameters of ores being spawned in the Minecraft world.
Ore Tweaker is extremely compact and lightweight. The whole mod is only about 12kb (jar file), but it provides a very powerful feature, which is the ability to change parameters related to ore generation in Overworld. With the mod, you can:
- Turning off Dirt, Gravel, Andersite, Granite, Diorite born on the ground.
- Change with your own ore genes.
- The maximum (minimum) height at which ore can be generated.
- Maximum (minimum) height of ore.
- The frequency of producing ore with each chunk.
For players who want to use their own ore gen, please refer to the following steps (using the mod config file):
- Turn off Vanilla Ore Gen.
- Set “Custom OreGen: Diamond Ore”=true (E.g. Diamond).
- Add: ore spawning rate, maximum/minimum size of ore deposits, maximum/minimum depth that ores will be spawned.
- Save config file.
You can download the latest version of the Ore Tweaker Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Ore Tweaker Mod 1.12/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Ore Tweaker.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Ore Tweaker Mod 1.12/1.11.2
Ore Tweaker Mod 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.