Origins Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 (Interesting Origin With Special Abilities)
Origins Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 will add to Minecraft many different “Origin” for players to choose. Origin will give players new special skills. Different Origin will have different skills, weaknesses, and strengths. Some can aid you with mobility, but limit you in fighting, for example.
When you create a new world, you can choose your own Origin. You can change your Origin using “Orb of Origin” (or the / origin command if you have Cheats enabled).
The mod currently has 9 Origins. Here are details of some of the Origin of the mod:
- Enderian: Ender Pearl can be thrown to teleport (no health loss). Further reach. However, your character will be afraid of water and Pumpkin.
- Merling: Can breathe and see underwater. Break blocks in the water faster. Swim faster and won’t sink. However, you will not be able to breathe on the ground.
- Blazeborn: Your body will be resistant to fire, lava, poison and hunger. You will deal more damage while on fire. However, you will start the game in the Nether and the water will cause you to lose blood.
- Elytrian: Elytrian will have a natural-bodied Elytra. Every 30 seconds, you can launch yourself into the air. Deals double damage while flying on Elytra. In return, Elytrian cannot wear heavy armor, take more kinetic damage such as falling from above or hitting a block. Elytrian will also experience Slowness and Weakness effects where low ceilings are present.
- Along with other Origin like Phantom, Avian, Arachnid, Shulk and Feline.
To activate your Origin’s skills, simply press the “G” key. To view information about your Origin, you can press the “P” key.
You can visit the mod’s wiki if to see details of all Origin (https://github.com/apace100/origins-fabric/wiki).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Origins Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
Origins Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 (Interesting Origin With Special Abilities) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.