PackGuard Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 for Minecraft
PackGuard Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 is a fairly small mod that helps modpack creators avoid false bug reports.
It monitors the mod list, and looks for modifications. If the pack has been modified by the user, the mod will tell the user to not report any errors. It will also leave warnings in crash reports and the log to help the pack author identify invalid error reports. The mod is easy to setup, and generates a simple configuration file called PackGuard.cfg.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
PackGuard Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2