PackGuard Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a Minecraft mod that is created to support mod developers in debugging, helping them to avoid false bug detections.
Reading bug reports during debugging is one of the most annoying jobs of mod developers, as there are as many false reports as the right ones. Once installed, PG will manage the mod list to avoid false reports and help developers to save times and efforts.
You can download the latest version of Pack Guard mod from the link below and following the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install PackGuard Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, PackGuard.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for PackGuard Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
PackGuard Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.