Painting Selection GUI Revamped Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft aims to upgrade and support the building and decorating aspect of the game with the feature that allows players to accurately hand-pick a picture for use in decoration.
There is one annoying feature in Minecraft is that when you try to hang a picture on the wall, the game will randomly select an image to display, it could be a big picture that takes up 4 blocks, or sometimes it would just be a tiny 1-block-sized picture. Even though it does not affect gameplay, such randomness can hinder players in selecting their favorite pictures to hang in the house (it is very time-consuming and annoying to redo the whole process over and over just to get the right picture. To ease the pain for the players in choosing painting, Painting Selection GUI Revamped mod was created as the answer. A key feature of the mod is displaying a menu (GUI) to select pictures to hang up. You can also open the GUI by looking at an available picture then type / painting.
You can download the latest version of Painting Selection GUI Revamped mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Painting Selection GUI Revamped Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Sublib, Painting Selection GUI Revamped.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Painting Selection GUI Revamped Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Painting Selection GUI Revamped Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.