PaleoCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod of dinosaur parks and ancient creatures in Minecraft. If you are interested in the diversity of these creatures, you desire to become a professional archaeologist and reborn the dinosaurs, and PaleoCraft is an excellent mod for you.
Inspired by a famous movie named Jurassic Park, this mod talks about the scientists has found the genes from ancient fossils and reborn these dinosaurs with the purpose of building a Jurassic Park. These days, although there are a lot of mods of dinosaurs on the Internet and Minecraft community, every type has unique strengths, even PaleoCraft.
Differ from other similar mods with building the characters from the movie; PaleoCraft focuses on realistic edge. The design of these dinosaurs appears with high certainty, basing on the science documentations about dinosaurs from the Internet. PaleoCraft requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.7.10.
How to Install PaleoCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put PaleoCraft.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for PaleoCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
PaleoCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.