Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
One of the fun parts in Minecraft is to play the role of a farmer, we can have our own farm with our self-raised crops. But, are the number of vanilla crops and saplings enough to satisfy your inner farmer? Well even if they aren’t then enough for you, don’t be sad because today we will review a mod named Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft. Harvestcraft combined with Spice of life, Agricraft, and Cooking for blockheads, are downright my favorite mods to play with.
- Over 1,100 new items, foods, and tools for cooking, growing…
- Add lots of crops, saplings, fishes,… and such contents into your Vanilla Minecraft. In total, there are about 1100 new items, foods, and materials for you to explore!
Some screenshots of the mod:
The amounts of new crops and seeds that this mod added are HUGE, ranging from huge trees to small vegetables.
In HarvestCraft tab of Creative mode, there gonna be a lot of crops and plants with the same name because they are different stages of same crops (or plants).
If you want some instant result just to show off then you can also find them here.
Those above are just a fraction of what this mod has to offer, download the mod and see the rest for yourself.
You can download and install the newest version of Pam’s Harvest Craft Mod along with how-to-install right under the article (be sure to check required core-mod before installing). Have fun!
Supported versions: 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- 1. Download Forge Installer.
- 2. Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- 3. Open Start on Desktop.
- 4. Open Run.
- 5. Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- 6. Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- 7. Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft.
Download links for Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.