Panzer’s Medieval Weapons Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 adds to Minecraft many new weapons for you to use. They are medieval-themed weapons, some of which also have special features!
- Longsword: Two-handed weapon (ie you can’t hold a weapon or shield when you use Longsword). Ability to block (block) attacks from enemies when you right click.
- Halberd / Greatsword: Quite similar to Longsword. Halberd / Greatsword is also a two-handed weapon with the ability to block damage. However, Halberd / Greatsword’s damage is significantly higher than Longsword and in return, Halberd / Greatsword’s attack speed is also much slower.
- Poleaxe: Poleaxe has similar properties to Longsword and Halberd / Greatsword. It is a balanced choice for players because its stats are in the middle with average damage and attack speed.
- Dagger: A weapon with extremely fast attack speed but in return, its damage is quite low.
- Spear: Spear has a fairly fast attack speed (slower than Dagger) and its damage is also quite low (slightly higher than Dagger).
- Mace: Deals additional damage to Undead (Zombie, Skeleton, etc.).
- War Hammer: Deals additional damage to armor targets. Moreover, it has the ability to slow down the target.
- Rapier: Deal extra damage to targets without armor (except Skeleton).
You can install JEI to see all the mod recipes.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Panzer’s Medieval Weapons Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Panzer’s-Medieval-Weapons-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Panzer’s Medieval Weapons Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
Panzer’s Medieval Weapons Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Add New Weapons!) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.