Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack : Many people have made paper cut-outs that look like objects from Minecraft, but now you can reverse that and make Minecraft look like paper cut-outs! This pack uses shading to make the textures look like cut, folded, and overlapping paper. In addition to these 3D effects, the textures also have just a little papery roughness, but not so much as to be “noisy”.
Author said : “I want to include Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack to most unique texture pack list. There is a lot of good and interesting textures but just some of them are unique. Paper Cut-Out is one of them. A lot of people, most are fans of minecraft, creating different paper cutouts, but have you ever thought that paper cut-outs can be in virtual minecraft world? I mean, that minecraft can now look like paper cut-outs!”
How to install Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack?
- Download Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Download Link for Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack
for Minecraft 1.7.X
for Minecraft 1.8.X
for Minecraft 1.9.X
Mirror For Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack