Party Parrots Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
Party Parrots Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft will make the parrot in Minecraft dance even without music around.
Parrots are a type of mob in Minecraft that often appears in Jungle Biome, which simulates real life parrots in a variety of colors. The special feature of the parrot in the game is that they will dance when a jukebox is playing music around them. Based on this mechanism, Party Parrots Mod was born with the ability to turn these parrots into dancing parrot dances as they can dance even without opening the music.
Mod does not need to use iChunUtil to run and also comes with a config file so that you can edit the parameters related to game mechanics.
You can download the latest version of the Party Parrots Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Party Parrots Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Party Parrots.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Party Parrots Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
Party Parrots Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.