Patchouli Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Library for Vazkii’s Mods)
Patchouli Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is a mod that aims to provide easy to implement, data-driven documentation for minecraft modders and modpack makers alike.
Some famous mods of Vazkii that requires Patchouli to run:
- Quark Mod (This mod is a collection of small things)
- Psi Mod (Psionic Spellcasting Instruments)
- Botania Mod (An innovative natural magic-themed tech mod)
- Neat Mod (Minimalistic Functional Unit Frames for the modern Minecrafter)
- Unmending Mod (Nerf the vanilla Mending enchantment without making it useless)
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Patchouli Mod for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Patchouli Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Library for Vazkii’s Mods) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.