Peachy Mod 1.12.2. Trees in Minecraft are very important. Especially in the beginning, trees are essential when starting a Minecraft world. Any kind of tree when harvested will drop three things: Wood, Sapling (tree seed) and Apples; Also, when you use shear you can also get the leaves of the tree. Depending on the type of tree, the type of wood/leaf and seed type also varies. But all the trees drop is apple.
Peachy is a simple mod adding to Minecraft a new fruit falling from that tree and that is Peach! Peach is like apple but the only difference is that Peach just falls out of the Birch tree. Peach, when eaten, will give you 2 hunger bars (4 hunger points).
Peachy is a very simple mod and only adds one thing to Minecraft. However, it will still bring more variety to Minecraft. In addition, Peachy will also be great for use with your modpack!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Peachy 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Peachy-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download link for Peachy Mod 1.12.2
Peachy Mod 1.12.2 (Add Peaches for Minecraft ) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.