Pendant of Life Mod 1.12.2 (No longer lose your experience and items when dying in Minecraft)
Pendant of Life Mod 1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft with simple and useful features!
The main feature of the mod is to add a new item to Minecraft with the same name as the “Pendant of Life” mod title. Pendant of Life is a special item with the power to prevent items and experiences from falling when the player dies! Because of its exceptionally strong special feature, the Pendant of Life cannot be built and you must find it. Pendant of Life can be found in places like Nether Fortress, Dungeons, Abandoned Mineshafts, and so on. Each time you die, you will consume a Pendant of Life.
In addition, the mod also has features that allow players to customize some things in the mod’s config file as follows:
- The rarity of items.
- Enables Pendant of Life production. When you enable Pendant of Life, you can build it with 4 Gold Ingot, 4 Dragon Breath and an Emerald.
- Unlock Everlasting Pendant of Life. Everlasting Pendant of Life is an upgraded version of Pendant of Life. With the same effect, the special thing is that it has infinite uses, does not disappear after you die. The price is very expensive, you will need 8 Pendant of Life around a Dragon Egg!
The Pendant of Life is an alternative to Vanilla Minecraft’s “keep inventory” command. You can use it independently or with many other mods!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Pendant of Life 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Pendant-of-Life-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Pendant of Life Mod 1.12.2
Pendant of Life Mod 1.12.2 (No longer lose your experience and items when dying in Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.