See also: Bat Simulator Mod for MCPE
Pet Bat mechanisms:
- If the bat does not fight, it will always follow and remain close to the owner
- If owner isn’t present (left server), it remains where he last was
- It tries and finds a hanging spot if it can, and it will not leave where it is
- It can be startled from hanging spot by a foreign player, attacks, breaking the block, or dropping pumpking pie
- If it gets stuck and the owner runs further off, it will teleport directly into the owner’s inventory
- Bats are not fire or lava proof, or particularly resistant to explosions
- Levels up by dealing damage does not require actual kills
- Levelling up boosts max health and damage
- Upon reaching level 3, pet bats gain a 33% life steal on attack effect
- Upon reaching max level, pet bats gain enchantment visuals
- Upon “death” returns as Item to owner inventory and has to be fed before it can fly again
- If owner isn’t on the server when it dies, it really dies and is lost
- Your inventory is a completely safe place, unless you happen to die
- Ownership of a Pet Bat does not transfer with the Item bat, the tamer stays its owner
- A hurt pet bat can be healed by crafting it with pumpkin pie or by dropping pumpkin pie for feeding
- Foreign players can feed them pumpkin pie by dropping it nearby
- Only freshly dropped pie counts
- Handheld bats grant night vision, regardless of their health
- You can pour your cruelty, and your malice will dominate all life in your bat using an anvil and pumpkin pie
- Apart from healing, the bat that doesn’t do much
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|Pet Bats||Release||1.11.2||Jan 11, 2017|
|Pet Bats||Release||1.10.2||Jan 11, 2017|
|Pet Bats||Release||1.11||Dec 23, 2016|
|Pet Bat 1.7.10||Release||1.7.10||Feb 17, 2016|
|Pet Bats||Release||1.8.8||Feb 17, 2016|
|Pet Bats||Release||1.8||Feb 17, 2016|
|PetBat-1.7.2.jar||Release||1.7.2||Feb 18, 2015|
|PetBat_1.6.4.zip||Release||1.6.4||Feb 18, 2015|
|PetBat_1.6.2.zip||Release||1.6.2||Feb 18, 2015|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net